Sussex LPD Meeting, 7/7/2009, 6:00 pm

  • LPD-announce@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Reminder from: LPD-announce Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sussex LPD Meeting

      Date: Tuesday July 7, 2009
      Time: 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
      Location: Laurel Public Library
      Street: 101 E 4th St
      City State Zip: Laurel, DE 19956
      Notes: Proposed Agenda: Brainstorming discussion of policy platform planks for the LPD. Bring topics, questions, policy thoughts, and any possible idea you wish to see the LPD take a stand. Laurel's notes will be merged with the Milton meeting's thoughts and presented to Jim Rash for discussion up state.

      This will be a great day to bring people interested in the party because the discussion will explore the core Libertarian ideals in detail.

      We are also looking for out-of-the-box ways to get out our message to the public. New ideas are always welcome.

      We have split the Sussex County meeting locations to make it easier to attend.

      The Sussex LPD will meet at the Laurel Public Library at 6pm every first Tuesday of the month. The room is reserved from 5pm, so if you wish to arrive early and talk before we get down to business you can.

      We will also meet at the Milton Public Library every 2nd Thursday of the month in the Blue Room at 6:15pm.

      Both events will end promptly at 8pm because the libraries close at that time.

      Contact Brian Shields for more information at (302) 249-5975 or shieldsb52@...