LTE from Mark Parks, Libertarian Party Candidate for U.S. Congress

  • mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      Dear friends, Delawareans, and countrymen,
      ,

      I am so humbled to have been apart of this election. I wish I could
      thank each voter personally. They were not voting for me,
      necessarily. They were not voting for a possible winner. They were
      voting for; a country that they love, for freedom, for the inherent
      belief that each citizen has worth like any other, and that no citizen
      or group has the right to be the master over the life of another
      without their consent. That is the essence of the Constitutional
      Republic form of government. It is a rejection of tyranny, whether
      that comes from the government, international bankers, elitist,
      corporatist, the medical industrial complex, the military industrial
      complex, or even a tyranny of the majority. Rather, it is a desire to
      promote a government of the people, by the people and for the people
      that freedom shall not perish from the earth. Governments are
      instituted by the people and for the people for the protection of each
      INDIVIDUAL citizen's life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. Whenever
      a government becomes destructive to these ends it is the right of the
      people to alter or abolish it. Ultimately, however, until those who
      have not been victimized become as outraged as those who have been,
      there will be no justice. Defend the Constitution and Restore the
      Republic!

      We totaled 3583 liberty-for-all-voters or 0 . 9 % of the electorate.

      I know it is small but it means so very much.

      Thank you for your help and encouragement,
      M.A. Parks
      Libertarian Party Candidate for U.S. Congress
      www.markparks2008.com