NCC Meeting, LP of Delaware, 9/21/2008, 6:30 pm

  • LPD-announce@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2008
      Reminder from: LPD-announce Yahoo! Group

      Title: NCC Meeting, LP of Delaware

      Date: Sunday September 21, 2008
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Panera Bread Company, Kirkwood Hghwy & Duncan Rd.
      Street: 3650 Kirkwood Highway
      City State Zip: Wilmington, DE 19808
      Phone: 302-998-6080
      Notes: Come to the meeting and stir the pot. Lead a project, make it happen. Location has WIFI! Talk about and help the current campaign and our candidates for U.S. House and State House.

      Directions for those coming from Kent or Sussex county, or SE NCC: Take DE-1 N, DE-1 becomes DE-7 near Christiana Mall. Continue on DE-7N 2.0 miles and Turn LEFT onto LIMESTONE RD/(its still DE-7 N).
      Proceed 1 mile, Turn RIGHT onto KIRKWOOD HWY/DE-2 E.
      Proceed on Kirkwood HWY 1.3 miles, Turn right into Panera at corner with Duncan Road.

      From Elsewhere: Take I95 to exit 5, DE-141 North (towards Newport/Elsmere). Go 2.7 miles, Exit DE-141 to West DE-2, Kirwood Highway. Proceed west on Kirkwood Hwy 1.2 miles to Duncan Road, Panera is on the left.

    • LPD-announce@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2008