Sunday Jan 20 represents

  • Georgej
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2008
      the halfway point of the winter heating season, so we should have a
      meeting.

      6:30 Panera, Kirkwood Highway and Duncan Road.

      We need to meet to organize each of you to re-register Libertarian
      after the primary so LP party status is not lost. You also need to be
      registered Libertarian (in Delaware) so you can hold a LPD officer
      position and run for office in the coming election cycle.

      Come demonstrate your leadership skills and ambition and herd these
      cats to move mountains. In tribute to Federal earmarks, we'll also
      pass a hat to raise money for a mole hill preserve. Contribute now to
      save your future tax dollars. Otherwise you can be sure the mole hill
      preserve will be earmarked for federal funding in the next budget
      cycle. You do however risk that your contributions may make the
      project eligible for federal matching funds.

      Former Chair, George