Meeting, this Sunday, July 22, New Location!!!!

  • Georgej
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007
      still 6:30 PM

      Meeting at Panera Bread Company, Route 2, at 3650 Kirkwood Highway,
      just West of Duncan Road on the South side. 6:30 PM to 8:00. Panera
      closes at 8:00! so meeting is over then! I'll be there early to grab
      a section for us. Hope to see you there! Manager says its not busy
      then. Good treats, good bread, good soups, good salads, Panini pizza,
      and WIFI.

      see map http://www.panerabread.com/cafes/map.php

      Well kick around community day and stuff. I'll maybe post more later,
      email me thoughts. Bring your business hats, I'm bringing my gavel to
      keep us focused! Maybe a wip and chair.

      George