New Castle County Meeting, Sunday Jan. 21

  • Georgej
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007
      Meeting at Crossroads Cafe, Routes 2 and 7 (Kirkwood Highway and
      Limestone Roads). 6:30 PM to 8:10. Hope to see you there! Enter front
      door, turn left to face main portion of the restaurant, we are in the
      back right room usually.

      Bill is looking for letter writers, or at least submitters. Bill will
      give a talk that he has presented to several groups recently.

      Everyone come on out, and lets find out what you want to accomplish in
      the coming election cycle.

      Meanwhile, shoot me an email if you want me to know something in
      advance of the meeting or if you want me to post something here for
      others to consider prior to the meeting.

      See you there,

      George Jurgensen
      LPD Chair