New Castle County Meeting Sunday Oct. 15, 6:30 PM

  • Georgej
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2006
      Meeting at Crossroads Cafe, Routes 2 and 7 (Kirkwood Highway and
      Limestone Roads). 6:30 PM. Hope to see you there!

      On the agenda, we'll discuss the Morris for Senate campaign a bit and
      he may make an appearance. Other candidates?

      Meeting times: Sunday is pretty much kick back and relax/rest as the
      week is coming. I think it might improve our culture and boost energy
      to move the meetings to another day of the week.

      Review the Newark Community Day event.

      The following may be better suited at a state board meeting, but I'll
      broach here.

      Next convention ideas. I have some suggestions on venue and a
      speaker, but we could use ideas.

      Successor for chair moving out of state. The chair needs to live in
      DE to nominate candidates, and I'll be moving soon. I'll still be
      around to attend meetings, write some letters, and staff a booth or
      two. I warned of this at the convention. One person has offered to
      place hold, but lets seek an agenda setter etc.

      Everett has also resigned as vice-chair as he has moved to the Chicago
      area, so that is another opening.

      George Jurgensen
      LPD chair