Meetings: Kent tonight, NCC on Sunday 4/23, State 5/12

  • Georgej
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 9:51 AM
      Hi all,

      as Tim mentioned on the LPD board (check there for more info), the LPD
      Kent County meeting is tonight at the Touchdown Lounge. I can't make
      it this time, but a NCC representative would be appreciated. Help the
      new Kent Chair kick things off, and check on Fritz and the cell phone.

      The April New Castle County Meeting will be at Crossroads Cage on
      Sunday 4/23. There will likely be a medical rights activists meeting
      prior to, at 6:00, and NCC LP meeting at 6:30, 7:00 business session.

      State Board meeting should be on 5/12, more info to follow. I'd like
      it to meet earlier in the day than 3:30 though, to start no later than
      1:00 but I'd prefer 12:00 Noon. Smyrna may be ok at the traditional
      spot, though I'd entertain the notion of Stewarts. Let's try to get a
      quorom. All are welcome to attend, county chairs and other state
      board members should plan to attend.

      In Liberty,

      George Jurgensen