NCC meeting and Stewarts info.

  • Georgej
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2005
      Hi all,

      we had kicked around in November whether we would have a December
      meeting on Sunday, 12/19. It will be difficult for me to make it on
      12/19 and Jim H. didn't want a meeting, so I will opt not to call one
      and figure we'll plan for January 15.

      That said, if there is special interest for 12/19, let me know
      soonest...I can probably make arrangements to be there and get another
      notice out if needed. Otherwise, the usual gang can show up and share
      dinner and conversation as usual.

      Also, I contacted Stewarts Brewing in Bear and picked up information
      on their banquet room. It looks like if we structure the annual
      meeting as a luncheon it will be quite reasonable. There are some
      extra charges that will or may apply and to consider, including the
      tip added (ok) and the cost of a cash bartender (possibly avoidable by
      using the main bar). We may also need to make special arrangements
      depending on the proposed length of our meeting, as they aren't by
      default structured to have us there from morning to late afternoon.
      We can discuss details on pricing etc. at the next meeting or at a
      state board meeting in the interim.

      In Liberty,

      George Jurgensen, LP NCC