LP of Kent County Events

  • Jim Conk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2005
      To All,

      LP of Kent County meeting Tuesday evening April 19 at 7:00pm at Touchdown
      Lounge in Dover. Also, instead of the Tax Protest at the Dover Post Office
      this year, a "Tax Haters Party" will be held at My Place, a local bar &
      grill, tonight (4/15), in Dover. See details below. Have any
      questions? Contact me at (302) 653-4904 or reply to this email. Hope to
      see you at both of these events.

      Live & Let Live,
      Jim

      Robert Kitz is planning on being at "My Place" (local bar & grill) at 312
      W. Loockerman St in Dover to try to recruit new interest in the LPD from
      about 5:30pm to 8:30pm. There are no specific drink specials related to
      this, but he is planning on spending some of his own funds to buy some
      "government" cheese & crackers - snacks to lure people towards the info
      table. If you show up to keep him company, he will buy a round of Samuel
      Adams' Boston Ales.