LP of Kent County Meeting

  • Jim Conk
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 15, 2005
      To All,

      I apologize for the late notice, LP of Kent County meeting tonight at
      7:00pm at Touchdown Lounge in Dover. Hope to see you there.

      Live & Let Live,
      Jim
    • Jim Conk
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 16 7:03 AM
        To All,

        LP of Kent County Meeting Tuesday night, July 19th, at 7:00pm., at The
        Touchdown Lounge in Dover. Hope to see you all there.

        Live & Let Live,
        Jim Conk