NCC LP Meeting

  • L Busch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2004
      All!

      This is a reminder that the NCC Libertarian Party will be meeting on October
      17, 2004 at Brandywine Brewing Company. We will being congregating around 6:30,
      and the business meeting will begin promptly at 7:00.

      Unfortunately, I am unable to be at this month's meeting, but Brad Thomas will
      be carrying the torch. If you have any questions or need directions, please
      contact Brad at bradct@...

      Lisa Busch