LPD newsletter: Many hands make light work

  • George R Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Libertarians:

      We will be folding and labeling ~700 newsletters Monday night at 7pm at
      my house (near 202 and Silverside). For 6 or 7 people, this would take
      less than an hour. We have 3 so far.

      Contact me to volunteer, and I'll return directions.

      Thanks

      George Smith Voice: (302)478-5919 Fax: (302)478-5992
      Chair, Libertarian Party of Delaware