Gary Nolan in the area 4/8

  • George R Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      Libertarians

      Jim Babb, chair of the Montgomery County (PA) libs, is attempting to put
      together, on short notice, a meet the candidate dinner and fundraiser for
      Gary Nolan on Thursday, 4/8. He will make an effort to get a location
      convenient for us if we show any interest.

      If you have any interest in attending, contact him directly at
      610-539-8825 or <jamesbabb@...>.

      It is worth your effort to take advantage of this opportunity. Any
      feedback as a result will be welcomed by your national convention
      delegates. (That would be me, Jim Holliday, Paul Thompson, Lisa Busch,
      and (alt) Jim Conk.)

      George Smith Voice: (302)478-5919 Fax: (302)478-5992
      Chair, Libertarian Party of Delaware