Libertarian Discussion Group

  • George R Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      Libertarians

      The next 'Libertarian Discussion Group' will be 11am Sunday January 11th
      at 'A Piece of Ireland' (enter through the door facing Rt 4 to find us
      most easily). The topic will be 'Poverty, Immigrant rights, the ADA -
      Just what are we entitled to?' Please join us to share your insights and
      opinions. A 'reservation' (to me) is appreciated so the restaurant knows
      how many tables to set.

      George Smith Voice: (302)478-5919 Fax: (302)478-5992
      Chair, Libertarian Party of Delaware