Discussion group

  • George R Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      Libertarians

      I am having trouble with the email account I use for FSLOL, so the August
      issue hasn't been sent yet. So, I want to remind everybody about the next
      Discussion group meeting:

      The next 'Libertarian Discussion Group' will be 11am Sunday August 10th
      at 'A Piece of Ireland' (enter through the door facing Rt 4 to find us
      most easily). The topic will be 'Tort Reform'. Please join us and share
      your insights and opinions - especially if this is a topic you are up
      on!. Let me know you will be coming, and I will send you some relevant
      reading material. Advance warning: the September topic will be 'How
      would YOU change the Constitution, if you could?'.

      George Smith Voice: (302)478-5919 Fax: (302)478-5992
      Chair, Libertarian Party of Delaware

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!