Announcement: Reda for Mayor

  • Michael L. Sensor
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 1999
      ANNOUNCEMENT

      The first meeting of the John Reda for Elsmere (Delaware) Mayor Committee
      will be this Sunday, February 7, 1999 commencing at 6:00 p.m. at the First
      State Restaurant, Kirkwood Highway, Elsmere.

      The First State Restaurant is located on the east side of the street across
      the street from the Gulf Station and muffler shop.

      A campaign calendar of events will be determined at that time.

      All area Libertarians are invited to attend.

      Michael

      (PS - for those of you on LPD and LPD-announce, I am trying to come up with
      a solution so you won't get duplicate emails. Bear with me for the time
      being...)

      -----
      Michael L. Sensor
      sensor@...
      Newark, Delaware
      "Dogstar gnocchi! H.C. congrats!" -- God
    • MikeBanIRS@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 1999
        I could be wrong...its happened before (honest!!)

        but I think this is the restaurant I eat at all the time and it is called the
        "Diamond State" not the "First State"
      • nauticon@xxxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 1999
          Could be - I don't remember names, only locations. The helpings are
          hardy so eat an early lunch.

          On Wed, 3 Feb 1999 00:44:15 EST MikeBanIRS@... writes:
          >From: MikeBanIRS@...
          >
          >I could be wrong...its happened before (honest!!)
          >
          >but I think this is the restaurant I eat at all the time and it is
          >called the
          >"Diamond State" not the "First State"

          >JOIN the Libertarian Party of Delaware today. Call 800-956-6296
          >(Delaware only) or visit http://www.de.lp.org

          or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]