FSL submissions

  • BMKK76C@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1998
      The deadline for the December newsletter has officially
      passed (Nov. 30), however, due to the scheduling of
      the LPD board meeting for Dec. 2, we will continue to
      accept submissions through noon on Dec. 4.

      If you have any information, a brief article of interest,
      a holiday greeting, or whatever, which you would like
      to have included in this month's LPD newsletter,
      please e-mail it directly to me at bmkk76c@...
      or to jimc@... by noon this Friday.

      Thank you, and may joy, hope, love and peace be
      with you always!

      Terri