Libertarian on C-SPAN

  • George R Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      Gary Nolan is a candidate for the nomination as the LP presidential
      candidate. The following is very short notice, but here it is.

      I wanted to let you know that Gary Nolan�s speech to the California

      Libertarian Party convention will be shown on CSPAN�s Road to the

      White House program this Sunday. Road to the White House airs from

      6:30-8:00pm ET and again from 9:30-11:00pm ET. Mr. Nolan�s speech runs

      about 20 minutes. (from the C-SPAN schedule, it looks like he is 2nd on
      the program, but it's not possible to be sure)

      Gary Nolan has spent over a decade in talk radio, including his

      nationally syndicated radio show �Nolan at Night� from 1998-2002. He

      stepped down from his radio show in November to run for the

      Libertarian Party�s 2004 presidential nomination.

      We expect either Mr Nolan or his campaign manager Steve Dasbach to be
      present at our convention next weekend.

      George Smith Voice: (302)478-5919 Fax: (302)478-5992
      Chair, Libertarian Party of Delaware

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com