LP of Kent County Meeting Canceled

  • Jim Conk
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2002
      To All,

      Due to a conflict in scheduling that I can't resolve, I won't be able to
      conduct our normally schedule meeting. Therefore I'll have to cancel
      December's meeting. I wish for all of you to have a happy and safe holiday
      season.

      Live & Let Live,
      Jim
    • Jim Conk
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2003
        To All,

        Tonight's scheduled meeting of the LP of Kent County meeting has been
        canceled due the effect of the snow storm.

        Live & Let Live,
        Jim Conk
        LP of Kent County Chair