Write in for Jim

  • George R Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Libertarians-

      I neglected to announce in yesterday's newsletter that Jim Larsen is
      'running' a write-in campaign for NCC Sheriff. So, unless you have a
      special reason to vote for the incumbent Democrat, take along a pencil or
      pen and see just how easy it is to do a write-in. Enter it as above:
      Jim Larsen

      George Smith Voice: (302)478-5919 Fax: (302)478-5992
      Chair, Libertarian Party of Delaware

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com