Candidate Forum in Maryland

  • Jim Conk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 3:32 PM
      To All,

               Just passing this along.

                        Live & Let Live,
                        Jim Conk

      Hi. My name is Rich Goldman and I am the President of the
      University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) Libertarians.
      We have scheduled Spear Lancaster to speak at a Candidate Forum being
      held at UMBC Wednesday, April 10th @ 7:00pm in Fine Arts
      Building 306. Direction to UMBC can be found at http://
      www.umbc.edu/aboutumbc/directions.html. If any of you can
      come and lend support to Spear as he debates issues with
      candidates from the Republican, Democrat, and Green Parties,
      it would be appreciated.
      Hope to see you there.
      -Rich