New Castle Co. meeting location

  • Brad C. Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2001
      The New Castle Co. meetings will be held at the Sheraton hotel in
      Wilmington, on Delaware Ave., at 6:00 pm on the third Sunday of each
      month. The next meeting will be on Sunday, July 15. We will be meeting
      in the restaurant area on the lobby floor. The Sheraton can be reached
      using I-95 north. Use the Delaware Ave. exit and turn right after three
      lights(Delaware Ave.). The Sheraton is across the street from the DuPont
      building. There is a parking garage at the hotel on the Delaware Ave.
      side.

      Brad

      --
      There's a reason why doctors refer to their profession as "the practice
      of medicine"-because they are still practicing!