Tax Day

  • MikeBanIRS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2000
      So far the response to Tax Day has been, how shall we say..lacking

      C'mon my friends. I built the booth, Jay Lawrence improved it, I print up
      the literature, he and I are getting up at 5 in the morn to set it up. All
      I'm asking from the rest of you is a few hours of your time or a monetary
      contribution to help out with the supplies.

      If you can help please respond to this e-mail ASAP. If you would like to
      contribute some cash please send it to:

      P.O. Box 1472
      Dover DE 19903-1472 and put "Tax Day" on the check.

      In my opinion the income tax is the very backbone of all that is wrong with
      government...this is THE golden opportunity to get press, make contact with
      potential members. We can't do it without your help!!

      In Liberty Mike
    • MikeBanIRS@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2000
        OK..don't everyone rush at once.

        Seriously folks..we need volunteers..at this point I'm looking at manning the
        booth from 7 in the morn till it ends...I would like a break. At the very
        least those of you that work downtown can give me some chow relief.

        As an aside I just looked at the LPD webpage for the first time in a while.
        Kudos to Tom Ufner for doing a great job!

        YILV Mike