Reminder

  • MikeBanIRS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
      Reminder the rescheduled NCC Meeting is this Friday at 6 at The Hop. Be
      There!
    • Valerie Valeska & Gwendolyn Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
        The Sussex Co. LPDE still exists. The contact information remains the same. Is the Kent Co. LPDE still functional? If this is the LPD-announce List, we see no reference to either here.

        Gwendolyn Jones
        Vice-Chair, Sussex Co.