Vets in Columbus, OH?

  • Carin Ruff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      I'm moving next week with my LP dog, Duncan (14 1/2!) and my two other dogs to Columbus, OH. I know several people on the list have had good experiences with surgeons at Ohio State and at MedVet in Worthington, but does anyone who lives in the area have a recommendation for a general family vet? I'll be living in Bexley, so the east side of town would be preferable, but I'd venture farther afield for a great vet.

      Thanks!

      Carin