Re: UK

  • Marquesate
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2004
      --- In LOTR_Costume_Gather@yahoogroups.com, "sweetlickleangelis"
      <sweetlickleangelis@y...> wrote:
      > are there ever any gatherings in the UK? Joelle

      Hi Joelle,

      I've tried/asked several times last year (2003) but it seems not
      enough, if any, were interested.

      Nicole
    • pchapmanuk
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2004
        --- In LOTR_Costume_Gather@yahoogroups.com, "Marquesate"
        <nicole@k...> wrote:
        > --- In LOTR_Costume_Gather@yahoogroups.com, "sweetlickleangelis"
        > <sweetlickleangelis@y...> wrote:
        > > are there ever any gatherings in the UK? Joelle
        >
        > Hi Joelle,
        >
        > I've tried/asked several times last year (2003) but it seems not
        > enough, if any, were interested.

        I am willing to host one at the UK convention I'm helping to run in
        March, since we are hoping to have Paul Norell (King of the Dead,
        ROTK) along with several other Xena/Herc guests.

        Philippa

        [www.kumara.org.uk]
      • Marquesate
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2004
          UK Convention? When? Who? Where? What?

          Never heard about it, in March? Please do tell more?

          Nicole

          > I am willing to host one at the UK convention I'm helping to run in
          > March, since we are hoping to have Paul Norell (King of the Dead,
          > ROTK) along with several other Xena/Herc guests.
          >

          > Philippa
          >
          > [www.kumara.org.uk]
        • pchapmanuk
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
            <nicole@k...> wrote:
            > UK Convention? When?

            March 12 - 14th.

            > Who?

            I'm guessing you mean GOH here <G>.

            Confirmed:

            Wally Green (Xena)
            Ian Edginton (Xena 'Topps' comics, writer)
            Mike Collins (comic and graphic artist)
            King Arthur Uther Pendragon

            Invited and interested:

            Paul Norell (King of the Dead, ROTK; also Falafel in Xena)
            Irene Drake (casting on Herc/Xena)
            Danielle Cormack (Ephiny)
            Keith R A DeCandido (sci-fi writer; wrote two Young Herc novels and a
            heap of Star Trek tie-ins amongst others)

            >Where?

            Bristol, UK; Ramada Plaza hotel

            >What?

            For more info and to register on-line or by post go here:-

            [www.kumara.org.uk]

            Philippa