Re: [LR_Cos_Gather] RE: Best of Both Worlds July and Nov Cons

  • galadriel_3_2000
    Message 1 of 11 , May 7, 2004
      --- In LOTR_Costume_Gather@yahoogroups.com, Jules K <jules_epd@o...>
      wrote:
      > I and others have brought this up before, but no one can seem to
      agree on what they want. Cat was considering some small pins, don't
      know where that is now...

      OK, So it has to be something small and unobtrusive (there's a word
      for ya) yet distinct and clear to members. Maybe some sort of ribbon
      around the wrist, or something we attach to the tickets, maybe we
      could work out what type of costume we all wearing and see which
      colour would suit them all and pick a ribbon and make a design of
      some sort (small though) and just attach it to the ticket or hair or
      something like that.
      IE - Something in runes written on the ribbon (don't stress if you
      can't write runes I can show ya), or an Elven or Gondorian symbol or
      something that fits with the costume but is similar to all of us
      (colour, size, type of ribbon etc)

      Well what do ya think?
      Galadriel
    • galadriel_3_2000
      Message 2 of 11 , May 10, 2004
        > Thank you. Was there a particular section that you were having
        > trouble with? Maybe it's my site. I have been changing some things
        > recently.

        Hey Alison,
        I checked back to your site and everything was working ^_^
        So it was just my tempremental computer

        ^_^

        Galadriel
      • Alison Davis
        Message 3 of 11 , May 10, 2004
          > Thank you. Was there a particular section that you were having
          > trouble with? Maybe it's my site. I have been changing some things
          > recently.

          <<<Hey Alison,
          I checked back to your site and everything was working ^_^
          So it was just my tempremental computer >>>

          Thanks. I'm glad to hear it's working okay for you now.

          Cheers, Alison