What a sweet idea! and a very nice photo. Thanks for sharing. Celefinnielcelefinniel
Well Done Martha! Of corse the scenery isn't bad either! Very good idea you had there what with the sharing and all for others on the tour. Good Luck,John Onjohncarlson72
We are open for people who want to make the costumes or just discuss them... Any skill level - beginning to advanced. We're just here to research and have fun enjoying the costumes.
NO SELLING or BUYING of finished costumes here. That means, no asking to BUY/SELL or discussing such. Only exception is authorized reproductions. (When in doubt, ask the moderators off line.) We are RESEARCH ONLY and worked hard to keep it that way.
See our detailed research project over at: www.alleycatscratch.com/lotr/ . If you wish to contibute, please SEND LINKS TO PICTURES you've discovered on the web, not the photo themselves. If you have taken the photos yourself, we welcome them. COPYRIGHT rules will be heavily enforced. Please check out our FAQ if you are not certain.
*LABEL YOUR POSTS* to help us order the archive.
- Put the costume title in the header.
- Use the search functions here and over in our web to check to see if the same question has been answered or not yet.
- Keep picture size small to share space with everyone.
Event & Convention announcments at LOTR_Costume_Gather. Check that database for a current event in your area.
- More costume discussion at F-Costume.
- Also check out our web Movie Costume Study.
- Lord of the Rings Series
- Jan 8, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.