Re: [LR_Cos] Books - West L.A.

  • Nicole Case
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2013
      Thank you for the information, I would love to come by Saturday.
      I feel badly taking free stuff from you, do you need help moving or
      anything maybe? I have a lot of boxes I could give you if that'd help.
      Anyway, let me know, see you Saturday morning!

      Nicole

      On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 9:12 AM, farleybarb <farleybarb@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Must move out of my house. Am giving away costuming books (and gardening
      > and children's books). I will put them on the front lawn 8am this Saturday
      > morning. First come, first serve. 2372 Selby Avenue, Los Angeles (Pico and
      > Overland)
      >
      > The Embroidery of Boutis - Nocole
      > Needlework - Smithsonian
      > The Embroiderer's Story - T. Beck
      > The Magic of Handweaving - Piroch
      > Beads in Fshion 1900-2000 - Schiffer Book
      > Treaurers from the Embroder's Guild Colection
      > Early German Painting 1350-1550 Thyssen-B Collect.
      > Victorian & Edwarian Fashion 1846-1919
      > High Exposure - Hollywood lives - Parsons
      > What People Wore
      > Art Deco Textiles - Hardy
      > Art Deco - Robison & Ormeston
      > Mary Francis Sewing Book w/patterns
      > Book of Indian Crafts & Lore
      > Etruscian Dress - Bonfonte
      > Art of the Embroiders (2) - Germain de Saint-Aub�
      > Medieval Craftsman: Embroiders
      > Embeadery - Ball
      > Embroidery for India - Paine
      > Beginners Guide to Mountmelick Embroidery - Trott
      > Embroidered Textiles - Paine
      > Life in the Castle in Medieval England
      > Whitework Techniques & 188 Designs - Houek
      > The Sari - Banjejee
      > Fashion - Basketberry
      > Development of Costume - Tarrant
      > Card Weaving - Crocker
      > History of Underclothes - Willet
      > Aloha Attire - Schiffer Book
      > Hawaiian Shirts - Steele
      > Extreme Beauty - Met Mus Art
      > Cambridge History of Western Textiles I & II

    • jantije
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2013
        Well! Drat, drat, drat!!! I'm back here in Nebraska. Phooey, because I'd be seriously interested in several of these! Sigh... what I get for staying stuck out here on the High plains.

        Jean/Jantije/Elanor