Re: [LR_Cos] New Blog and FB Page worth checking out

  • Patty P
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2013
      Thanks for this. Very inspiring! I see she writes tutorials and posts them on her FB page too. I like that she makes herself accessible and is open to suggestions.

      Patty P

      >________________________________

    • Cat Devereaux
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2013
        >> Andrea Schewe designs costumes and home dec projects for Simplicity,
        and she's got a new blog and facebook page up that I found very promising.
        >> https://www.facebook.com/AndreaScheweDesign?ref=ts&fref=ts
        >> www.andreaschewedesign.com

        And if the name sounds even more familiar... she's the pattern designer
        at Simplicity that has brought us the LOTR patterns we so love and
        use... a lot.

        -Cat-