New pictures

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2013
      Hey everyone, I uploaded some photos of recent work.
      I have been building Bofur, and Thorin as well as updating and improving
      Gandalf, and Gimli. The wonderful pantry set piece was built by
      Bill Brungardt
    • jOHN cARLSON
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2013
        Sorry Cat, I don't know how I managed to upload the last two images into "Hobbits and Dwarves". Must have been too sleepy.