sealer for rub n buff

  • osgilian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Does anyone have a recommendation for a clear sealer for rub n buff on metal? I havent had very good luck so far but rub n buff is my favorite product for helmets and armor. Thanks.
      Marcia
    • KRay690387@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
        Rub n Buff is made by Amaco. Why not email them and ask? They're the ones who would know the correct sealer for your application.

        http://www.amaco.com/contact-amaco/

        That will take you to a page with all sorts of contact information.

        Best of luck!
        ~Janet