New Homepage pic.

  • twuellette
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2011
      This one took me a little while. Had to do some research (all the way to the ACS archives).
      It's "Farin" from the Council of Elrond scene.
    • Judy Mitchell
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2011
        good searching, Tom! Ok, so either you're the only one who figured it
        out, or the only one who looked. So how did you work out what/who it was?
        -Judy

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2011
          I started off doing google search for characters from the movies (even though I looked at some photos of the Council scene), when I ran out of names I thought, Hmm... probably should check the costume site to see if the were any photos there the you could have gotten this one from. Being that the design looked a little "Dwarvish" (designs on the belt and the cross hatching of the leather), that was my first choice in narrowing down the search. And there was 'Farin'.

          Tom