Home Page photo

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4 11:31 AM
      Love this photo-is it Aragorn's ranger belt?
    • Judy Mitchell
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4 11:33 AM
        On 03/04/2011 02:31 PM, Ellen wrote:
        > Love this photo-is it Aragorn's ranger belt?

        nope, good try. it is a belt, though.

        -Judy
      • Alyson
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4 12:25 PM
          Would that be Faramir's or Boromir's belt?
          ~Cemper

          One cannot silly-walk into Mordor.

          ________________________________
          Love this photo-is it Aragorn's ranger belt?

        • CarolL
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4 12:41 PM
            Tree of Gondor on the buckle... over leather... Boromir.

            (The attention to detail in these movies still amazes me.)

            Gwynnyd
          • Judy Mitchell
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4 12:51 PM
              yes! you got it.