Boromir!

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010
      I love his embroidery....
    • Becky Rosenstiel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010
        Me too! I drool over it.

        Becky

        --- On Thu, 7/1/10, Kim <kgibson1228@...> wrote:

        From: Kim <kgibson1228@...>
        Subject: [LR_Cos] Boromir!
        To: LOTR_Costume@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010, 5:01 PM

        I love his embroidery....

      • Judy Mitchell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010
          yes! the new home pic, is a close up of Boromir's tunic sleeve. They did
          a lovely job cutting up a beautiful sari very artfully to use the fancy
          embroidered bits in just the right places. For those unfamiliar with
          saris, they usually have a very elaborate end, which is worn to be shown
          off, and sometimes decorative borders along the length at the selvages.
          This gives a lot of options for getting matching trim and fancy
          applique-able pieces.

          -Judy

          Kim wrote:
          > I love his embroidery....

        • Mirimaran
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2010
            See, you do learn something new every day! I did not know that! Thanks Judy!