New home picture

  • theevenstar57
    Message 1 of 14 , May 1, 2010
      Pippin's "Fellowship" costume! The scarf and shirt are distictive!
    • Judy Mitchell
      Message 2 of 14 , May 1, 2010
        Very good! yes, indeed they are.
        -Judy

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 30, 2011
          Saruman the White's robes I do believe....
        • Judy Mitchell
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 30, 2011
            On 09/30/2011 10:17 PM, theevenstar57 wrote:
            > Saruman the White's robes I do believe....

            yes, it was/is. I haven't had a chance to change it since I'm at Hobbit
            Camp. give me into Monday and I'll see what I can do.

            -Judy