Re: [LR_Cos] Re: Another LoTR Geek jumping in

  • Becky Rosenstiel
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010
      Jullian,

      Welcome! Wow! A 180 piece banner, that is so awesome. I don't think I could have all the patience needed for it. Let us know how it turns out, it sounds like a very fabulous banner!

      Becky

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2010
        You´re getting used to be patient if you make Personal Banners or high complex Flags alike New Zealand, Tibet,USA or Brazil, so it´s about practice somehow^^
        it´s yet about 50h of construction time+ 20h of making,and some more will happen, the insanity goes on^^
        The Banner contains a Phoenix and an Elven Star (both will be applied or either stitched by a company)and a Sea Turtle, Turtle and Elven star will be fimbrated by ornamental frames, thought about frames in Elven style but found no frame patterns, currently it´s planned to do straight frames with fleur de lis.
        Will try to upload pictures of it soon.

        Julian