Fabric Stores for Chase Dress

  • ladyarweneundomiel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      HI all,

      I hope someone will be able to assist in my search for some gray micro suede. I will have just a moment to search one or two fabric stores near LAX or a little more time in Mesa, AZ. If anyone might have an a fav fabric store in either area.

      I will be remaking my Chase Dress. I'd like to make it closer to the original. The first one I have made was with some strange gray poly fabric that cost $1.36 at Wal-Mart. Hawaii has such limited stores and selections.

      Thanks for your help.
      Elenlossë