New Pix

  • farleybarb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
      The armored skirt of either Eomer or King Theoden. I'm going to say Eomer because I believe there were a lot of embossed scales on Theoden's but I don't remember any on Eomer's.
    • Judy Mitchell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
        Yes! very good, it is Eomer. also: the leather edging of their hauberks
        are different colors: Theoden is edged in red while Eomer is edged in
        tannish; and as you noticed, the scales of Eomer's armor are all plain,
        while Theoden has different colors worked in and some with stamped
        designs on them.

        -Judy

        farleybarb wrote:
        > The armored skirt of either Eomer or King Theoden. I'm going to say Eomer because I believe there were a lot of embossed scales on Theoden's but I don't remember any on Eomer's.

      • Sandra
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2010
          Very good! I looked at this and didn't have a clue.

          Sandra Graves, Isis Rising
          IsisRising08 @ aol.com
          Artistic Endeavors with Wings of Light

          Blog at http://sandragravesisisrising.blogspot.com/