Re: [LR_Cos] Re: Ranger costumes: more links

  • Elenlosse
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 1, 2009
      The costumes are awesome.  Such a great group.  I would love to visit and
      see every ones costume in person!

      --- On Sun, 9/27/09, Móka <moka@...> wrote:

      Moo!

      Just wanted to tell you that the description on our homepage to make the Ranger costumed is complete (thanks to alleycatscratch for giving the permission to use some of your photos).

      http://www.dunedain -germany. de/gewandung/ gewandung. html

      Byebye, Móka

    • Sarah Strong
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 1, 2009
        finally had a chance to look at these! you guys are doing such cool
        stuff! :) thanks for sharing it with us. Love the buckles!

        Móka wrote:

        > Moo!
        >
        > Just wanted to tell you that the description on our homepage to make the
        > Ranger costumed is complete (thanks to alleycatscratch for giving the
        > permission to use some of your photos).
        >
        > http://www.dunedain-germany.de/gewandung/gewandung.html
        > <http://www.dunedain-germany.de/gewandung/gewandung.html>
        >
        > Unfortunately, the description is in German only, but the English
        > translation is done and will be available on the homepage in the course
        > of the coming weeks. If that happens, I'll let you know.
        >
        > Byebye, Móka

      • celebperedhel
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 3, 2009
          WOW! Love the costumes! I love the detail that is in all of the costumes! I absolutely drooled over that photos. Makes me wish I could start on my ranger costume.
          Becky