Potential look for Elvish Costume

  • nmentor467
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      I was browsing ShopStyle.com and saw this jacket: Potential Elven look
      <http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?cod10=41126135&TP=11227> . It looks
      remarkably like some of the elven warrior outfits, and the photo shows
      off some interesting detailing. Maybe it might be useful to some
      people.

      Nelly

    • Carol Lynn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
        On Jul 1, 2009, at 1:26 PM, nmentor467 wrote:

        > I was browsing ShopStyle.com and saw this jacket: Potential Elven look
        > <http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?cod10=41126135&TP=11227> .

        *On sale* for $560... where are my smelling salts? I'm getting
        palpitations.

        Gwynnyd

        Carol Lynn
        carollynn@...

        "I should like to put some of this stuff into readable form, and some
        sketched for others to make use of."
        JRR Tolkien, Letter #315