NC's The Sword of King Theoden Sale

  • darth_eagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 1:45 AM
      In case anyone interested and might need it for your costume -__^

      Was just surfing Noble Collection's LOTR Catalog when I saw that "The
      Sword of King Theoden" is going for USD78 only! O__O Original price is
      said to be USD295

      http://www.noblecollection.com/catalog/product.cfm?id=NN9067&catid=17

      "ORIGINAL PRICE $295- SPECIAL DISCOUNT
      The sword of the King of Rohan is recreated in stunning detail in this
      Collector's Edition by the master sword makers of Toledo, Spain. The
      hilt is bronze finished and the handle made of solid wood. Comes
      complete with display plaque.
      Measures approximately 37 inches in length.
      Swords may not be sold to consumers under the age of 18.
      Ground shipping only."

      Ya, NC's LOTR Catalog is a lot smaller now (eeekk! I haven't even
      gotten the Kings of Men ring yet *__* while my EVITA/Movie Premium
      one's stone had came out and the Witchking's KoM Ring is still with the
      maker for fixing...and she had "disappeared" >__< )

      Fatimah