Re: [LR_Cos] Green Gown Trim

  • Debra Maxwell
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      Here's a good site.
      http://www.twinrosesdesigns.com/Trims%20for%20Sale.html#Medieval_Illuminated_Manuscript_Style

      --- On Fri, 1/30/09, mellymel_hsv <mellymel_hsv@...> wrote:

      From: mellymel_hsv <mellymel_hsv@...>
      Subject: Re: [LR_Cos] Green Gown Trim
      To: LOTR_Costume@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 5:54 PM

      I haven't seen the Eowyn trim on there for quite a while, but ebay seller Suomynona Couture had some for a while in various colors. You might contact them and see if they can get a hold of it or have more around. They also had the Requiem trim for a while (both the wide under gown trim and the narrow overgown trim).

      http://stores. ebay.com/ SuomynonaCouture -Outlet-Fabric- Trim

      Good Luck!

      Mel

      Has anyone been able to find a suitable alternative to the MJ Trims
      offering? I guess they're out and are fed up with the inquiries since
      they don't respond to my e-mails anymore.

      I had ordered metallic gold organza 'lace' from Lace Heaven, only to
      find that it has a white backing and the embroidery looks tacky. Plus
      they'd charged S/H for UPS and sent the trim via USPS in an envelope,
      costing a fraction of the charge...anyway. I'd like to find proper
      collar trim.

      Nelly