Re: [LR_Cos] Eowyn's GG belt

  • Mailekalani Lum
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 17, 2008
      How jealous I am.  In Honolulu we only have Ben Franklin and Honolulu Craft Supply.
      Neither which have fabric.  Also only a few places to buy fabrics.  I must buy online which is hard to do or wait till I go on a shopping spree to the mainland.  I'm also waiting for Target to open not that that will really help.
      Mai

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 17, 2008
        Ok, so the next time I get over there I'll bring my camera to get some pics (and remember to look at prices)!

        Chris - yup - it's the one at the Rockaway Mall. Mt Bethel isn't very far - how long ago did you move? have you ever been to the JoAnn's in Quakertown?

        Mai - I've never seen fabric at a Michael's before - JoAnn Fabrics is the closest chain fabric store to me - so don't feel too left out!

        dianna