Re: [LR_Cos] Re: New Cover Page Photo

  • Judy Mitchell
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 2, 2008
      Jess wrote:
      > I really appriciate this game! so thanks guys! I think I will put in my guess at Saarumans robe
      > though on this one... the frongs look.. well evil...

      yep, good job! Fascinating shape on the frogs, isn't it? Also
      interesting how dingy looking the robe is. I know Christopher Lee had
      said he was very much insistent on the idea that these things had been
      lived in for so long and wouldn't have looked pristine... but my take is
      why on earth would they only have 1 garment and not ever get any new
      ones? Or at least have one of his servants wash his clothes.

      -Judy
    • darth_eagle
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 30, 2008
        "S. M. Wand" <smkwandr@...> wrote:
        > Hi, folks, there's a new cover page photograph!! I'm not even going
        > bother guessing (because I think it's obvious, but I could be wrong).
        >
        > Somebody else tell me whose garment this is!
        >
        > Best wishes and Happy New Year!
        > Miranduviel

        Heeheee, actually it was pointed out a few weeks ago. :P

        Anyway, well wished for everyone too for the New Year. :)

        Fatimah