Re: Softening fabric

  • Kimberly
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2006
      If you have time, I'd suggest ordering the small size bottle of
      "Mil-soft" to try from a place like Dharma Trading Co. It's an
      industrial strength fabric softener, and it's freakishy effective on
      all the fabrics I've tried on, (mainly naturals). No scent, you use
      just a tiny bit, and it works even better the hotter the water is.

      If not for this project, for all the future pre-washings! :) I love it.