Galadriel Mirror Dress CAPE

  • darth_eagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      I'm currently doing a costume for Galadriel and its cape is styled
      something like the Mirror Dress's Cape except it looks like 1 piece
      and lack that back "hood". The Cape top also kinda follow the shape of
      the Dress' Scoop Collar.

      So I wonder, for those who had did the Mirror Dress Cape, did you use
      any specific pattern or how you figure out what shape to cut? Or
      should I just try cutting a kinda circle shape and aline it with the
      Scoop Collar?

      Thanks! ^__^

      Fatimah