Welcome!!!!!

  • catdevereaux
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2002
      Welcome to our discussion of Lord of the Rings costumes from Peter
      Jackson's movie. We will cover anything and everything related to
      the costumes and try to do it for any skill level as well. So
      anything related to costumes including techniques is "in topic".
      This board is not going to be "moderated" so much as watched over by
      a few "den moms"... so let's go have fun and research!!!!!!

      If you are researching a costume and have a question. Post the link,
      not the picture, please. We are going to be sticklers about
      copyright rules. (Anyway, there's enough out on the web breaking the
      rules that with a little research, you will find what you need.)

      If you're researching a costume, let the board know... you can get
      together with others that are going seriously into a specific
      costume.

      Research will not be lost. Results will get summarized and posted to
      a web site I'm working on this weekend.

      Consider the help wanted sign hung out. Desperately could use a
      sketch artist or two. Also, need someone gun-ho about the armor and
      fighting stuff to spearhead some of those discussion.

      Again, welcome,

      -Cat Devereaux-