      From: aranel13@... <aranel13@...>;
      To: <LOTR_Costume@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [LR_Cos] RE: Leather dye - RIT?
      Sent: Sat, Mar 8, 2014 6:18:06 PM

      Unfinished veggie tanned tooling leather. I haven't done the tooling yet, as I'm still experimenting. I don't think I'll have to carve anything. This would be for the upper portions of the bracers that look to be so dark a green, they're nearly black. I'll be sealing it thoroughly, so rubbing off shouldn't be much of an issue. I'm not sure what sealant I'm going with yet, or if I'll try making my own to avoid that 'patent leather' sheen. Do you have any recommendations on that front? Thanks a bunch!

      Sarah, off to gather more eye candy

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic